- How do I sign up?
- What Must I Have To Sign Up?
- What Are Your Payment Options?
- What Kind Of Ads Do You Offer?
- What Must I Do To Be On This Site?
- What Happens After I Have Finished The Form?
- How Do I Get A Banner Ad?
- Is It True, You Can Replace Other Lawyers?
- Is there a limit to how many lawyers can be on one page?
- Can I Be On More Then One Page?
- You need to be a Licensed Lawyer or a Paralegal.
We Do Not Offer False Links Or Unlicensed Lawyers.
- We accept PayPal, Bank Transfers, and Credit Cards with PayPal.
- Our ad is a link to your site (if site is available) your name or law firm, address, number and what you provide.
- Just fill out the form. And payment is received, we add you.
- Just though paypal, and we add you or your law firm to our site. Plus an email which confirms your form was sent and payment was accepted.
- Just purchase a year term and send a email to us with a request.
- Yes and No, lawyers who have not yet paid can be replace. Lawyer who have paid can not.
- No, as long as its not the same lawyer.
- Yes, when paid, you will be added to your province, city and practices.